SERVICES and GENERAL INFORMATION
- Online Trading with state of the Art Technology through a web interface named Execute Direct and a software program named GTPro
- Trading can be done online or by the phone
- Trade in Equities, Options and Mutual Funds
- Trade through Pension Financial Services Inc. and North American Clearing, Inc.
- Glendale account is protected by the Security Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC) up to $500,000 (Coverage available up to $35 million)
- Check writing privileges provided free of cost
- Privacy and confidentiality (accounts are set up as a sub account under Belize Bank International Limited)
- Discounted rates available for high volume trades
DOCUMENTS and OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Information on your Income, Net worth and Liquid Net Worth
- International Business Company (IBC)
- US Dollar Account at Belize Bank International Ltd.
- Initial deposit of US $2,000 for the brokerage account
Requested documents to Set-up the US Dollar Bank Account
- Certificate of Incorporation for IBC (Certified)
- Memorandum & Articles of Association for IBC
- Resolution of Director for IBC
- Share Certificate for IBC
- Passport Copy (Notarized)
- Utility Bill
- Original Bank Reference
- Original Professional Reference (from an Attorney, Accountant, etc.)
- Minimum deposit of US $1,000
- Our processing fee to Set up the US Bank Account is US $450.
- Credit Cards and Debit Cards available
Note: Request requirements to set up an IBC.
- New Account Approval Form
- Customer Account Agreement
- Corporate Account (Authorizing Trading in Securities Futures and Commodities)
- W-8BEN Certificate of Foreign Status (IRS Form) – to be updated every 2 years
- Referral Fee Agreement
COST & FEES
|Cost of Processing and Opening Account
US $ 600.
||Annual Fees to buy and sell stocks (plus expenses)
||Our Fee per transaction to buy and sell stocks (plus expenses)
||Annual Fee for Quarterly T-Accounts, Deposits & Transfer
Back to Offshore Services