ADVANTAGES OF THE IBC
USES OF BRISTISH ANGUILLA IBCs
- Complete Privacy and Confidentiality
- Full exemption of taxes
- No Accounting/Audit requirements
- Directors/Shareholders may be of any Nationality
- No Exchange Regulations
- International Trade (including Belize)
- Commercial & Financial Activities
- Marketing of Products and Services
- International Leasing of vehicles, machinery, vessels
- Delivery within 5-7 business days by courier
REQUIREMENTS (See Application Form)
- Can do business with Residents & Companies of Belize and anywhere in the world except Anguilla
- Can own or have shares in local corporations in Belize and anywhere in the world except Anguilla
- Can buy Real Estate anywhere and in Belize
- Can do business in Belize
- Can open US Dollar and Stock Trading Accounts, Fixed Deposits, and Investment Plans
- Set up International Credit and Debit Card
- Can hold assets and ship ownership
DUE DILIGENCE (for Resident Agent Only)
- Proposed name of IBC, plus two alternatives ending with “Ltd.”, “Inc.”, “Corp.”
- Only one Director and Shareholder necessary (corporate entities or natural persons)
- Bearer Shares allowed, but original is to be kept with Registered Agent
- Minimum capital US$50,000.00 divided into 50,000 shares with a par value of US $1.00 each
- Notarized Copy of Passport for all Directors, Officers, Shareholders and Beneficiaries
- Contact Information of all Directors, Officers, Shareholders and Beneficiaries
- Cannot carry on business with persons resident in British Anguilla.
- Cannot carry on banking or trust business with the meaning of the Trust Companies and Offshore Banking Act, 2000.
- Cannot carry on business as insurance or a reinsurance company, insurance agent, insurance broker or insurance manager.
- Cannot own or hold an interest, whether legal or beneficial, in real property situates in British Anguilla
IBC DOCUMENTATION (you will receive)
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Articles of Incorporation & By-Laws
- Register of Directors and Officers
- Registered Share Certificates or Copy of Bearer Shares (Original Bearer Share is kept by the Resident Agent)
- Embossed Pocket Seal (to remain with the Resident Agent)
FORMATION & MAINTENANCE FEES (See Application Form)
US $ 1,000.00
- Courier Fees for Corporate Documents ………………….......
($75.00 courier to the U.S., Central America & The Caribbean and $100.00 for Europe)
US $ 75.00 - 100.00
*Note: These services are only available at the anniversary date of the company. That is, after we have been doing business with you for at least one year. We prefer to get to know our clients. We want to meet with you, introduce you to the banks if required and review your activity.
ABOUT BRITISH ANGUILLA
British Anguilla is located in the
Caribbean Islands over 95 miles east
of Puerto Rico, between the
Caribbean Sea and the North Atlantic
Ocean. It is the most northerly of the
Leeward Islands in the Lesser
Antilles. Anguilla is a flat, low-lying
island of coral and limestone. It is
noted for its spectacular and
ecologically important coral reefs.
Apart from the main island of
Anguilla itself, the territory includes a number of other smaller islands and cayes, mostly tiny and uninhabited. You can visit the following site for more information on British Anguilla: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anguilla
The island's capital is, The Valley. The total land area of the territory is 39.4 square miles with a population of approximately 13,700. The economy of Anguilla is expanding rapidly, especially the tourism sector, which is driving major new developments in partnerships with multi-national companies. The currency is the East Caribbean Dollar, although the US Dollar is also widely accepted.